It's Potty Time!
Lately Sydney has been pointing at her diaper insinuating that she needs to go potty, so on Monday we bought her a potty! We have sat her on it a few times when she points to her diaper, but last night (Wednesday) Sydney pooped in the potty-I will spare you the picture that I took of the poop =) This is a picture of her this morning when she peed on the potty for the first time!!! I can't believe it! 17 months and already potty training! She is amazing-we will never have another one like her!
1 comment:
Go sydney!!! I am just starting to think about Daisy and the potty but she is too roly-poly to sit on it! We tried cause Carter wanted her to and she looked like she was going to fall off. And as far as the poop pictures- I have them for Carter but I will keep them off the net too! (Can't always be like Kate!)
Post a Comment