Extreme Home Makeover House!
Sorry for the poor picture, it was raining out and I didn't want to look like a stalker I didn't want to stop and get out of the car to take the picture.
The house is beautiful!
The house belongs to a family who's father and two younger boys got into a car accident on the way to the hospital to see their daughter/younger sister for the first time. The father was injured severely with being paralyzed and unable to walk and even talk. He was unable to live with his family due to the inaccessibility for a wheel chair for 2 years! Extreme Home Makeover was able to build them a one story house so the father could live with his family again!
I worked a couple streets away from where the house was built, but wasn't able to go to the reveal because I was in PA.
~This was the story I heard on the radio and from others in the town.~
No comments:
Post a Comment