Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Will!

May 16 was Will's birthday-it was a day full of spoiling him. For breakfast I made one of his favorites, blueberry muffins. After breakfast Sydney and I put on our aprons and quickly got to work making daddy his cake. We made a strawberry Snoopy cake! This was Sydney's first time actually helping me bake. She poured all of the ingredients in and helped stir.
Sydney liked watching the mixer mix the cake.
She is such a great helper! Look at her so focused on pouring it in the pan.
"I poured it in, now time to dig in!" That's what she was thinking, and actually did stick her fingers in, thinking it was done and ready to eat.
We forgot to spray the pan before we put the cake mix in, so it didn't come out of the cake pan. We had to decorate it while in the cake pan. Well, it's the taste that really counts.


No comments: