Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day!

I had a nice and relaxing Mothers Day this year. When we woke up this morning Will brought Sydney into our room and she gave me a card with a picture that she colored. We snuggled in bed for a little bit, but then it was time for Will and Sydney to get busy making breakfast. They made french toast-my favorite breakfast food. Sydney wore her apron and got busy helping her Daddy!
She was very excited to be cooking. She is always trying to help in some way while I am in the kitchen.
This is what the bread looked like after Sydney helped take it out of the bag.
Apparently she couldn't wait until it was completly cooked. It was too tempting, she just dug right in and began to eat. She is sharing this piece with me-how sweet! Breakfast was wonderful! Just watching Will and Sydney cooking together was great! I am so blessed to be her Mommy and I love being a Mother!


No comments: