Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Big E

Every year since I was little I have been attending the Big E in Springfield MA, now it's time to start that tradition with Sydney. This is her second year going, and she does a great job spending the whole day out without a nap! She was able to ride on some rides with Mommy and Grampy, eat cotton candy, and see lots of animals!
Sydney says "hi" to the Big E chipmunk~she was a little scared and wouldn't go see him without Mommy =)
Sydney's first ride on the Ferris wheel!
Sydney rode on the bumble bee with Grampy!
She still doesn't know what to think about all these rides. I wonder what's going on in her head. She's definitely thinking of something....but what?
Last year Sydney and I rode the elephant, so Daddy got a chance to ride with her this year. Before they got on the elephant Sydney saw the elephant poop, and now that's all she can talk about and how he should get an "M" like she does when going on the potty =)
Daddy and Sydney on the elephant!
Sydney's favorite part was the petting zoo!
Sydney was very concerned that the animals weren't getting enough food, she wanted to keep feeding them. She enjoyed when they licked her hand =)
Sydney looks on at a sleeping kangaroo
So nice! Sydney loves animals!

No comments: