Monday, September 1, 2008

Birthday Celebration

Friday was my birthday, and here is what we did to celebrate. I told Will that I didn't want him to attempt to bake a cake (I didn't want the house to burn down on my birthday) nor did I just want him to go out and buy a cake, so I asked him if he could just surprise me with canolli's. Well, I got my canolli's, but they weren't a surprise. There is a place near us called Wholly Canolli which we had never been to, but heard that their canollis were amazing! Will was overwhelmed by the choices so asked me to come and pick out which ones I wanted. So, here was my selection-peanut butter and white chocolate raspberry. DELICIOUS!!!!
Also for my birthday we went to the Woodstock Fair. I love the fairs and look forward to the end of summer every year to go to the fairs. This is Sydney's second time going to a fair, but was too little last year to remember what a fair is. She was sooo excited to go she couldn't even nap! As soon as I took her out of her crib from nap she got her shoes and said "revy" (ready). This was her first sight this year of the fair.
Sydney and Grampy went on the Ferris wheel together. She enjoyed it more than we thought she would.
Weeeee!
Mommy and Sydney went fishing for some sharks to win a prize. Sydney won a snake that looks like her love, Bard, from Baby Einsteins.

No comments: