Getting her hair washed and ready for the big cut!
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
The big cut!
After getting her ears pierced we headed over to get her hair cut. Sydney was very excited to get her haircut. The past couple of weeks she had been complaining about how it hurt to brush her hair and she couldn't wait til it was short and as she said "then I won't have to brush it or put clips in", little did she know that wasn't the truth. She did a great job sitting still and getting her hair cut. I didn't want to get it as short as it is, but I didn't want to go and cut all her hair and not be able to donate it. I did talk with Sydney about how she was going to be helping another child who wasn't able to have hair and that they would make a wig for that child with her hair. I'm not sure she quite understood the whole concept, but she thought that sounded like a good idea. Overall, I am pleased with the way it turned out. She looks so much older to me. She really is growing up!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment