So here are 3 weeks worth of pics I haven't blogged about starting with Sydney's 4th birthday still:
These were taken a few moments after 3:01 when she turned 4!
Sydney's big birthday present. She wasn't too sure for some reason about it. But then realized it was all hers! I think she expected to unwrap something, and not have it just put in front of her. 
She got on to test it out.
She got on to test it out.
We went to the park for Sydney to try out her new bike on the bike/walking trail. She is doing so well. The practice on her smart cycle game really paid off!
Savannah went for a walk too, with a little assistance from her walker.
We headed out to Kraynaks where they have such a gorgeous display of Christmas and winter displays. They decorate each tree differently with a specific theme. It really gets you in the mood for Christmas!
This display was our family's favorite!
We went to the park with Grandpa while he was here visiting. The girls had a great time, like usual.
Her tongue is never in her mouth!
♥ I love these two! ♥
Her tongue is never in her mouth!
♥ I love these two! ♥
Sydney loves taking pictures, so I gave her the camera and she took this one...she did a great job~no heads are cut off!!
I love how they both have the same look on their face~they both must make faces in order for the leaves to get in the bag.
I gave a little rake to Savannah, but she threw it down~apparently this little one just wants to have fun and not do any work....we will let it slide this year.
On November 14th the Patriots played the Steelers. Here is a picture of the Patriot clan at our church. We all wore Patriots shirts to church that day to support our team in the middle of Steeler country! It was great to see the Patriots cream the Steelers! Woohoo! :)
The next town over from us had a "Light up the Night" parade for Thanksgiving/Christmas and it had to have been the best parade I have ever been too! It lasted for an hour and 45 minutes!!!! Sydney walked away with more candy than on Halloween!!! I took the girls by myself because Will was working, and was concerned how they would do in the cold, past their bedtimes, but they were great!!!! Savannah sat in Sydney's Nemo chair for over an hour just watching the parade! I love doing things like this with the girls and knowing they both enjoyed themselves!
Watching all the floats go by
Savannah got upset when I told her "no" when she was trying to take out her bows....she's very sensitive!
No comments:
Post a Comment