Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pregnancy Updates

I apologize for not keeping up with the pregnancy updates. I have everything written down for when I scrap, but just haven't had the time to blog much. So here is the most current news:
As of January 4th I am not dilated at all. The baby had been transverse, but did turn to a normal delivery position~head down. I have only gained 12 lbs, and actually lost one from last week. The baby's heart rate was 140 bpm, but a week and a half prior 149 bpm on December 23rd, and on December 10th it was 157, 188, and 169 (I had an ultrasound and several doctors check me). The heartbeat has been typically high, but dipped down the last doctors appointment. That happened with both the girls as well.
I spoke with my doctor and we agreed on February 11th as the day I am to get induced! I am so excited and pray that the induction and labor go as wonderfully as it did with Savannah!
Here are some semi recent photos:

While we were in MA I took this of my ankle, or lack there of an ankle~December 21st. We had eaten a lot of ham and I was on my feet all day!

This picture was taken on December 28th
33 weeks and 1 day.
The baby was still transverse at this point so I am not all that big and carrying very low!

I will post more updates as the time grows closer! :)

No comments: