Superbowl 42
This blog is difficult for me to write. I am quite upset about the Patriots losing the Superbowl. It's not just the fact that they lost, but that they lost after a perfect season. It wouldn't be as bad if they had lost a few games during the season. Just seems that the whole season was a waste!
Well, on a happier note- Sydney and I had a fun time at my cousin Cassandra's house. We ate, and ate, and laughed, and watched football. I baked the cake in the picture. I suprise myself sometimes. Actually turned out alright...it was just something I thought I would give a shot.
Will was at work for the Superbowl-his company sponsers the Patriots and Will doesn't even like the Patriots. He was the only happy person that left work that night.
Sydney was starting to get tired at the end of the game, but pushed through til the end. We got her all ready for bed so when we got home she could just go right to bed. She waved goodbye to the fish in the fishtank. Check out her crazy hair-as Will calls it "Thing 1 Hair". I think that's what my hair looked like by the end of the game...what a game! There is always next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment