EcoTarium!
Sydney put her foot into a DinoTrack and compared her foot to that of a dinosaur...look at how small her feet look!
Of course Will had to get silly and kiss a dragon! The lizard was staring right at him waiting to see what he was going to do. I think if the glass wasn't there the dragon would have attacked him. I know it doesn't look like a dragon, but that's what the sign says.
Will and Sydney were checking out the turtle. Will was explaining to Sydney that turtles move so quickly...grrr...he will never understand that children don't understand his sarcasm. Looks like I will be doing all of the teaching when it comes to the children. Overall, we had a good time! Definatley a place to go back when Sydney gets a little older. I think it's geared more toward preschoolers.
No comments:
Post a Comment