Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day!


Happy Valentines Day!






















The three of us spent Valentines Day together because it's a day

of love and Will and I love Sydney Rose so much that we had to

include her as well! Before we went out for a great dinner at

Texas Road House we gave Sydney her Valentines present- we

got her a pink duckie, a purse, and hair detangler. The hair

detangler was her favorite gift! She didn't want to let go of it.

Sydney gave me the beautiful yellow rose as well as a card and

a picture that she colored!

Texas Road House was our favorite restaraunt to go to when we

lived in Lancaster PA, and now they finally have one around here!

At this restaraunt they have barrels of peanuts in their shells, and

you can throw the shells on the floor. Seeing as Sydney takes after

me, she began yelling to Mommy and Daddy the whole time we were

there, "mess!" "mess!" She was extremely concerned that there

was a mess on the floor and no one was cleaning it up! What have

I done to this poor child!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Carie and I love Texas Roadhouse. My dad always takes us there when we go to Indiana! I was so excited when they opened here! Woohoo!