Monday, July 7, 2008

Color Me Mine

While we were at the Cape, we stopped in this store called "color me mine" for Sydney to paint something. I was hoping for her to paint a platter or a pitcher or something useful with her hand prints on it or something like that, but Sydney had different plans. Sydney chose to paint a kitty! Sydney LOVES kitties, but unfortunately [for Sydney] we will never get on. For those of you who don't know me that well, I am not an animal lover and a clean freak, so I don't like hair and all the nasty stuff that comes with cats!
Mommy helps Sydney paint
Sydney chose two colors to use for her kitty. She knows some of the colors, but her favorite colors are blue and yellow. She painted the kitty yellow and the belly and feet of the kitty blue.
She had a great time painting her kitty! Look at her go-so focused!
Daddy helps out making sure she paints every last inch of her kitty
She takes her work very seriously!

No comments: