Saturday, July 5, 2008

Rehearsal for the Wedding

Well, there we were...wondering if it would actually work...Sydney walking down the isle as a flower girl. The practice went better than I had expected. Sydney did just as she was told, but if she didn't do it right at that moment, then she found something else to do. She had to walk down the isle holding Zack's hand while Sophie held his other hand. Zack thought he was the man-2 single ladies!
Sydney decided she would take charge and be the one to walk both of them down the isle.
She's getting the hang of this...Sophie went MIA...Zack's all Sydney's [I think she likes the older men]!
She was really quite the ham! She started dancing to the organ music.
I have to add that she did all this after driving 9 hours and being up since 3:30! She is truely amazing...the next one is not going to be like her...we are going to be in for it with the next child.

No comments: