Sydney found my dance costume that I wore in a dance recital when I was 3 years old. She wanted to put it on and didn't want to take it off. I am so thankful these things from my past were saved so my daughter can enjoy them. I still even remember the words to the song that played while I danced...it went a little something like this:I'm a bowed legged chicken
I'm a knock knee hen
Haven't been so happy since I don't know when
I walk with a wiggle a giggle and a squawk,
doing the Tennessee wig walk.
Put your toes together, your knees apart
bend your back, now get ready to start,
Now walk with a wiggle a giggle and a squawk,
doing the Tennessee wig walk.
Me 1986
My little chicken!
She wants to be just like her Mommy!
1 comment:
SO cute!!
Post a Comment