Monday, January 5, 2009

Trauterman weekend

We were all so busy this weekend! Sydney slept over Grammy and Grampy's house Friday night so I could scrapbook with 5 other friends. I was just in the mood to scrapbook all weekend and finished with 28 pages! I am so far behind and now with my scrapbooking business I am going to need to get all caught up soon. I'm at the end of September....not too bad. Saturday Will and I cleaned the house and he watched football while I scrapbooked more. Then he was off to work and I went to go get Sydney. My sister-in-law and her husband and my nieces came over and we went out bowling! Sydney loves to bowl! She even did better than Grammy this time!

Sydney automatically says "cheese" when I break out the camera...so this is her saying "cheese" while trying to bowl.
She found a new way to bowl...on her knees.
She's just hanging out waiting for her ball to get down to the pins...notice the ball still in the middle of the lane.
Grampy is trying to give her tips.

No comments: