Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Crazy Busy Weekend!

People have been calling me to see if we have dropped off the face of the earth because either we haven't been home, I haven't blogged, or text them since Thursday. Well, to let everyone know, we are just fine! We have just been crazy busy! This weekend I had several friends over to scrapbook! We had a great weekend just having some girl time and doing what we love to do! Can't wait for our next scrapbooking weekend together in NH!!! I have actually gotten all caught up to scrapbooking Thanksgiving of 2008! Only 2 months behind, the best ever since Sydney's been born!
Sydney went away for the weekend to Maine with her Grammy, Grampy, and two cousins~Kya and Brooke. They didn't go for the ocean, they went there for the pool! She had so much fun with her cousins and I heard from her Grammy that she thought and acted as though she was 12 like her cousins. It's great that she can spend this time with her Grammy and Grampy and cousins and I know that she is safe and having a great time. It's nice being able to have a weekend every now and then to be able to get caught up on things and have some girl time! Will didn't mind either seeing as he was confined to his room with his PlayStation and movies.

borrowing her cousins goggles
Kya and Sydney
Brooke and Sydney
Grampy and Sydney hanging in the hot tub
Everyone chillin' in the hot tub!
*sorry about the blurry picture* Even 4 day old baby Cora came with her mommy Sarah to scrapbook with us! Gotta start them young!
Oh, there's April...she wasn't a fan of getting her picture taken =)
*Notice the Cricut in the background....how we loved that for scrapbooking this weekend!
And there's Steph...some reason I got a lot of those looks from people this weekend =) Could it be because we went to bed about 4 and got up at 8? We were tired, but got sooo much done!
It has also become a tradition to order a huge amount of Chinese food and eat it all throughout the weekend! YUMMY!

No comments: