So, once again I haven't been blogging. Here is a quick list of what's been going on since the last time I blogged~
*That evening after I blogged, on the way home from work Will hit a huge buck coming home from work. It tore off the front left side of his car.
*I had Thanksgiving at our house.
*Went Black Friday shopping from 10:30pm-8am~6 1/2 months pregnant
*Later on Black Friday Will's Grandfather passed away.
*Saturday, Will's sisters and I made meals for their grandmother.
*Monday we had 2 calling hours for his Grandfather.
*Tuesday was the funeral.
*Wednesday it began to snow for a week straight~ending with a huge snow storm of 2 feet of snow.
*Friday I went to the chiropractor to learn that all my pain was caused by my right pelvis not being in place and rubbing against my sciatic nerve.
*Tuesday I fell down our front steps due to snow and re-injured my back and have beautiful black, blues, and purples
*Thursday I got sick~fever, chills, achy.
*Friday, vomiting, cramping in my stomach, lethargic. Had 4 doctor visits~regular doctor, ultrasound, blood work, monthly baby check up.
*Saturday-present~still sick. Sydney is getting a fever, no appetite, and constipated.
*Today, massive snow storm and Will has been stuck at work for almost 2 days because of it.
*Because of Sydney and I being sick we had to cancel Savannah's 1st Birthday Party here in PA :(
*Through all of this I still have to pack and get ready to leave on Friday for MA, finish planning Savannah's Birthday Party up in MA, and prepare for Christmas.
I would love for the month of January to be completely even free. Because when February hits, there is no turning back~I will be one crazy busy Mama with 3 children!
No comments:
Post a Comment