Sunday, July 12, 2009

Baby Doctor Appointment

Friday I went to another doctor appointment for the baby. For some reason the waiting area was packed when we got there and we had an hour wait for the appointment. Unfortunately I drank an entire bottle of water right before hand because at every appointment they make you give a urine sample~I was so uncomfortable waiting while Sydney sat on my lap!
The appointment went well though. I only gained 1 lb. but I believe that was mainly the water I just drank. They weighed me before the urine sample was taken. We were able to hear the baby's heart beat too and it was 153 bpm. I also got all my results back from the blood work and the glucose test and everything came back normal!
I can't believe I am already 15 weeks and 4 days (as of today)! The baby is a little bigger than a large apple! I have been able to feel the baby more these days~especially after taking a tip from my friend Sarah H. She told me to lay down very still and drink cold water~the coldness jolts the baby and you can feel the baby move! I just love that feeling. Will is sad that he can't feel the baby yet, but soon enough we will all be able to see the baby do flips!
August 14th is the big ultrasound day as well as my next appointment. I can't wait to see this little one again! We have not changed our mind on not finding out the sex of the baby~we want that wonderful surprise in the delivery room!

No comments: