Wednesday, October 21, 2009

30 weeks!

As of today I am officially 30 weeks!!! Time is going by so quickly, yet at the same time I feel huge already and can't believe I have about another 10 weeks or so to go!!!! The baby weighs about 3 pounds and a little over 15 inches already! The baby is about the weight of a large head of cabbage (I didn't know cabbage weighed that much). No wonder why I have a difficult time bending over to tie my shoes or pick things off the ground now, baby is getting so big!!

Unfortunately I am having difficulties loading pictures onto my moms computer (that is where I am staying until the closing of the house), hopefully soon I will be able to figure this out. My belly is definitely getting larger by the day!

I did have 2 migraines with my usual symptoms that follow~blindness, numbness in my left part of my body, and unable to speak or understand what people are saying. I have not had one of these since my last pregnancy with Sydney. I was hoping I would never have to deal with those again =( I am just hoping and praying they will not be as frequent this time around. Gotta love the crazy hormones that bring these lovely things upon me =(

I have a new doctor out in PA already and have an appointment on November 11th. This was the same doctor my sister-in-law had when she was pregnant~hopefully I will like her too. I can't even believe I will be down to going to see the doctor 2 times a month and then soon once a week! This baby better not come too early or it won't have anywhere to sleep, or clothes, or even a car seat. We are cutting it close with moving into the house to this baby's arrival!

This is as big as our little Tman!

No comments: