Friday, October 23, 2009

It's coming along....the sneak peak!

I am getting excited to be moving into our new house and beginning to plan how I am decorating, painting and arranging everything! I am trying to do as much as I can now, that way everything is ready to be put up when we move in.

Sydney's room is going to have the theme "The Wizard of Oz." She is obsessed with that movie. She is having a Wizard of Oz birthday party, and is going to be Dorothy for Halloween.
I have been ordering most of the items for her room online due to the fact that hardly anyone carries "The Wizard of Oz" theme. I like doing this theme for her because it's something that will grow with her and she won't be too old for it 8-10 years down the line.

Here is a sneak peak of what will be in her room! This is a sign that will be hanging on her door to her new room. My cricut expressions machine that I use for scrapbooking helped me create this! It isn't the best picture of it~it came from my camera, I am still having troubles loading my pictures onto my moms computer (that's where I am staying for the time being).

I can't wait to be saying "There's no place like home" soon!

No comments: