Saturday, October 9, 2010

Baby Bump~21 weeks, 5 days

I can't believe I am more than halfway through this pregnancy already! I would really love it time could just go really slowly the next couple of months. I want to enjoy the fall weather, and both girls as we celebrate another year in their lives~well, Savannah's first. I love being pregnant and want to enjoy every moment of it. He or she is a real mover. I have felt him/her for the past 6-7 weeks now, but the movement has really begun to pick up! This baby moves all day long, and I think is currently jumping on my bladder. It has become a non stop topic of conversation as to what the sex of the baby is. I think Will is coming to realize that the odds of us having a boy is slim, but I know he would love to have one. I would love to experience having a boy as well, but for now I would enjoy having a girl for two reasons~save money on clothes seeing as we could open up our own clothing store with the amount of clothes these two girls already have, and the second reason is for Savannah's sake. When the girls get older Sydney will be off doing her own thing because she is 3 years older than Savannah. It would be nice for her to still have that sibling to play dolls with and to have as a good friend. Either way though I will be so thrilled with just having another baby!
My next doctors appointment will be on Friday, and then we will set up the ultrasound from there. We will not be finding out if the baby is a girl or a boy~we will just be guessing from now until February.

It's getting bigger, and bigger!

Sydney loves taking these pictures with me~I love seeing her belly grow too! :)

No comments: