Thursday, October 21, 2010

Savannah's 10 months old!!!

I am a little behind and haven't even posted about her 9 month well dr. appointment. As of last month she weighed 17 lbs 14 oz~so she gained exactly 2 lbs since her 6 month check up. She is also now 28.75 inches~and has grown almost 3 inches since her 6 month check up as well! This girls is growing like a weed!
Within the past month she has taken her first steps while walking from Daddy to Mommy! She has also added "Dada" to her vocabulary, as well as clapping, signing "please", and now shaking her head "no" at us when we tell her "no" as to not touch something.
She is such a sweet, cuddly little girl. She loves her big sister and loves to give her hugs. She wraps her arms around her body and lays her head on Sydney's shoulder, and once and a while she will give Sydney an open mouth kiss right on her cheek, which Sydney doesn't really care for :)
I can't believe I am saying this, but birthday plans are already set in motion. I do have to plan early due to Christmas being around that time and I am planning a huge bash up in MA for her as well. I am so excited for her as she reaches this huge milestone in her life!

Such a sweetie!

And always so happy!

She can't believe she is 10 months either, she had to double check.


♥


No comments: