Today we went for Sydney's routine 2 year check up. She is doing well. We is 33 3/4 inches tall and 25 pounds. She is just below the 50%. We are hoping she keeps growing tall like her daddy! She didn't need any shots today thankfully! She does need to go for a routine lead screening~but we chose not to do it today due to the doctor appointment this morning and EI assessment later and not having a nap today due to the busy schedule.
I did talk to her doctor about her language and lack of sentence structure, and he looked at me like I was crazy! He said "she's 2, what do you expect of her to be doing?" He told me she is right on target and not to worry at all. I did inform him that we have an Early Intervention (EI) assessment later today. He told me that they will probably not take her on, but want to just to play with someone who is so much fun and someone so cute! So overall she is in great health! I will post later about how her EI assessment goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment