Saturday, November 29, 2008

A day to be Thankful!

Part of my family came over to celebrate Thanksgiving with us. We had just a great day of cooking, relaxing, football, playing and eating! Sydney was a great helper in the kitchen this year! I can't even believe that this is her third Thanksgiving with us!

Sydney is eating one of Daddy's favorite foods that his Mommy makes on Thanksgiving~fruit salad with whipped cream! I make this every year to carry on some of the food traditions that come from his side of the family too!
I think that face means she likes it!?!
The family sitting down to enjoy our delicious Thanksgiving meal!
This is my stepfather's mother or as Sydney calls her MorMor (danish word for grandmother-although it's her great grandmother)
Sydney and Daddy mess around after dinner and Sydney shows Daddy how she "pretends" to bite his nose!
She is exhausted after such a long day~actually she started to get a fever~she is teething big time!!! Finally might see some teeth in that mouth!
Thanksgiving family photo!

No comments: