Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Fun!

Today I got out of work early today and Daddy took the car seat to work with him in his car so Sydney and I were stranded. Sydney always sleeps over her Grammy's house on Tuesday nights so we had to wait for Grammy to come pick her up. We thought it was a perfect opportunity to take out some of her new toys that she got for her birthday. We started out with moon sand and make some ice cream, then we played her color and shape bingo and then painted with paint dabbers. I love how Sydney has such a large attention span now can play games with her! As well as put her at the table with an activity while I get some things done around the house! =)
She's excited to make ice cream
Sydney molds the moon sand to make a banana for banana split!
She's just pretending to eat her banana
Then we moved onto paint dabbers.
She's creating a masterpiece!
She's getting out of control! Yikes!!

No comments: