Can't stop the movie to take a potty break....potty is movable =)
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Friday Happenings
This morning Sydney decided that she wanted to be in big girl underwear. I had other plans...I was wanting to wait til Monday to start potty training her because we were SO busy this weekend. All Friday morning Sydney stayed in her underwear and went potty! Then we had to run some errands......I left her in her underwear and prayed that she would stay dry~of course I took extra clothes! We were out for 2 hours and Sydney stayed dry! We stopped at my fathers house where she got busy playing and had an accident =( I was proud of her that we were able to go out and about and have her in underwear. I did end up just putting a diaper on her and will wait til Monday to start full fledged potty training. Then after we finished running errands we went to visit Daddy at work with Grandpa, Great Grandpa, and Aunt Amanda!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment