Today Sydney and I had a play date with Auntie Sarah, Uncle Eric, baby Eric, Crystal, Brennan and Brady (kids I use to work with). We went to Will's work for lunch then went off to the park. We were so happy Uncle Eric came to play...he was able to chase the children around for us =)
While we were at Papa Gino's Sydney broke out in hives~just around her underwear line and her thigh. I quickly went to CVS which was next door to get her Benydryl and thankfully it took it away within an hour. Not sure what caused it, my only conclusion would be her new bloomers I put on her (next time I will wash them before she wears them~woops). She definitely has her moms sensitive skin!
We all had a great time! I love being able to do this with Sydney now that I have more time as a stay at home mom =)
Sydney and Brady on a "date" at their own table.

Part of the clan...

awww....too cute!


Sydney and Brennan swinging

weeeeeeeee

Eric pushing Brennan

climbing up

Sydney taking a break with Auntie Sarah and baby Eric

Eric helping Sydney go across the zip line

off they both go

"look what I found, a stick"

Time to go home, Sydney was insisting Brady hold her hand. "Can't let go"

We really wore them out. I managed to take Sydney in her car seat and move her from Auntie Sarah's car into our car and she never woke up!
No comments:
Post a Comment