Will and I went out to Dave and Busters for the evening. No, not all that romantic, but we enjoy going out and laughing and having a good time together. We had a nice dinner and then I tried not to be too competitive while playing the games. =) We did play quite a few rounds of basketball~and I will brag and say that I was able to beat him 3 times!!! We had a great night and first 5 years of marriage, can't wait to see what the next 5 years will hold!
While we were out on our date night, Sydney went to the movies for the first time with Grammy and Grampy! She saw the movie "UP!" She was able to watch the whole thing and wouldn't leave until even the credits were finished. Sitting on the seat was a little difficult because she didn't weigh enough to keep the seat down =) The children's popcorn came in a little pail, and of course Grammy and Grampy bought her two, one to keep at their house and one at ours~that way she wouldn't have to choose~they are always thinking! Now I can't wait to take her to the movies! =)
Sydney's first ride on the carousel with Mommy
5-29-09.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment