Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh the exhaustion!

Well, this pregnancy has been slightly different from my first. I have my good days and also some bad ones too. I am exhausted, but only in the mornings and afternoons, once the night hits I am wide awake~Will is actually enjoying that because I can actually stay awake and watch a whole movie! Sydney has been great through it all though. She will climb into my bed and watch a movie on her portable DVD player while I nap =) She will ask me during the day "Mommy, you zhaufted (exhausted), watch a movie in your bed?" She knows our routine! =)

I have had some nausea, not just morning sickness, just randomly when I think about food. Poor Will hasn't had a home cooked meal in who even knows how long. I have been able to stomach the oddest thinks like BBQ chicken pizza, pepperoni, and salsa~those are my favorites lately. I am officially 8 weeks pregnant today, so hopefully only 1 more month of this and then I will be back to normal~that's what Sydney and Daddy pray for. I am just so thankful I am not working and am able to take it easy on the days when I don't feel well.

This is also the reason for the lack of blogging. I promise, I will get better with it! So here are several pictures from the past week I haven't gotten to blog about...

Sydney helped me make a cake for Daddy's birthday
our little chef
Sydney helped Daddy blow out his candles....Happy Birthday Will! =)
Sydney and I spent some time out on the deck enjoying the sun.
check out those dimples


so grown up!

No comments: