Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Trauterman Baby #2

We are officially pregnant!!! =) I am 7 weeks! We are soooo excited about our new addition to our family! Sydney hasn't made up her mind as to if she would like a baby brother or baby sister. We are not going to find out the gender and just be surprised the day I deliver. We are due December 31, 2009~either get a tax break or maybe be the first baby of the new year and get free diapers and formula for a year! =) We are apparently trying to cover every holiday when it comes to having babies!

Here is the first baby picture!
When I showed the picture to Sydney her response was "is that Nemo?" then I tried to explain to her that it was her new brother or sister, but she couldn't see a baby in there so she just walked away. As the baby grows she will see the baby looking more like what a baby should look like in her eyes. We will get a fetal monitor so she will be able to hear the heartbeat at home too. She will be a great big sister!

1 comment:

florest family said...

oh my goodness congrats!! I'm so thrilled for you :)