Friday, May 8, 2009

well visit

Sydney had her 2 1/2 year check up today! I can't believe she is 2 1/2 already!!!
She got a clean bill of health and no shots!!! Sydney is now a whopping 26.2 lbs and 34 3/4 inches tall. Since her last check up she grew and inch and gained a pound. I just can't believe that in 2 1/2 years that she has only gained a little over 16 lbs. and in the 9 months she was in me, she gained 9.6 lbs.
Sydney's doctor was looking at her records and was shocked that the last time we were in the doctors office was the beginning of November for her 2 year check-up! He's said, "She made it through the entire winter without getting sick!?!" Yes she did, that's my healthy little girl! She had her common cold every now and then, and her random fever, but other than that I honestly can't think of the last time she was at the doctors for a sick visit!

No comments: