Sunday, November 29, 2009

3 year Professional Pictures

I got these pictures taken a week ago, and almost forgot to post them. Life has been so crazy, my mind is on overload right now. I went to Sears to get her pictures taken. They do a really nice job taking pictures, but they look ten times better when they zoom and crop and enhance them! These pictures below are not enhanced in any way, just the regulars. I like going there when I have a coupon for 7.99 for an entire package of pictures! I don't like to get too many because I will just be getting her Christmas pictures taken soon as well as some with the new baby.


She's 3!
This one was my favorite! We brought her new Toto doggie she got for her birthday along which actually matched her outfit perfectly. She looks so good in black due to her black eyes and black hair!
Looking all sweet and innocent~yeah right =)
This one is cute, but she was actually looking at herself on the tv screen.


just chillaxin'.....when this one was zoomed in and cropped, it was really cute!
This one was another one of my favorites for her "birthday pictures"

No comments: