I really like my new doctor, he actually has a sense of humor. When he first walked in for my appointment, he said "so, are you pregnant?" I in replay said "I sure hope so, or I am growing a massive tumor inside of me!"
As he was going over my paperwork and seeing the size of Sydney when she was born he told me that I was doomed to never have small children. They will all be the size of Sydney if not a little bigger. That was so not what I wanted to hear. Then he took out his measuring tape and measured my belly and told me that I was measuring bigger than normal. Once again, not something I was in the mood to hear. It scared me a little at the time, just because the thought of going early and not even having a place to live yet really scared me.
The baby's heartbeat was still fairly high at 157 and I had gained only 6 pounds in the past month and a half, and this baby alone gained about 2. I am at my exact weight when I first got pregnant, not too bad.
The baby really enjoys spending time up in my rib cage. Maybe the baby is so sick of me bending over unpacking boxes it's trying to make it so that I don't anymore. =)
The heartburn is starting to get really bad now. The Rolaids bottle says not to exceed taking 10 a day~woops~I think I take that just in the middle of the night when I am sleeping.
I have my next doctors appointment on November 30th, and then I go every week thereafter! It's getting so close! I want the baby to come, but I do enjoy being pregnant =(
first baby pics in our new house~ 34 weeks

Sydney giving the baby a little love~she asked me today if she could sing to the baby when she (that's what Sydney refers to the baby as) comes out.
No comments:
Post a Comment