Saturday, November 28, 2009

Baby on Thanksgiving

This was technically the baby's first Thanksgiving. I took these pictures of the baby on Thanksgiving~I was 35 weeks and 1 day along. Didn't have much time to relax though seeing as we hosted Will's side of the family~14 people~in our new house! Then right from eating the women all went shopping for the night. We began at 9 and didn't get home til 8:30. My feet were in so much pain by morning! While we were out I got comments like: "God bless you for coming out!", "I was in your position last year", and even some laughs. I went to go sit down while the rest of my family waited in line and as I was not walking, but waddling, to the bench I had the people already sitting on the bench laughing at me because I was waddling and they could clearly tell I was in pain from walking. It was definitely an experience~I would do it again, but make sure I had some down time before shopping to put my feet up. I couldn't break the tradition on going Black Friday shopping though~this made year #9!




it's suppose to be the size or a cantaloupe, but I think it's really the size of a watermelon

all baby!

No comments: