Sunday, November 29, 2009

Art Area

I love having this new gross motor/art area for Sydney downstairs near my scrapbooking table. I was able to do some laundry and scrapbook for over an hour while she played and then painted. The only downfall is that she doesn't like to be alone down there, but I think in time she will eventually just wander down there to play. It will be nice to have her down there while the baby is upstairs and sleeping~because we all know how loud she can be! Here are some pictures of her at her easel doing paint dabbers.


She was all worried at first because they weren't working~guess that's what happens when they have been standing upright for 2 months in a box and not being used. We got them to work again though.

concentrating very hard
Apparently this one if for Grampy (shhhh...don't tell him)

No comments: