Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Guess who's awake!

Savannah actually had some long periods of time today when she was awake! Last night I fed her at 8 and she went to sleep at 8:30 and didn't wake up again until 1 and then back down at 1:30 and didn't wake up until 5. Not the longest she has even gone, but she's getting there. Her first awake time today was about 5 this afternoon! She was able to play in her play gym while Sydney and I worked on her art project.
She's changing so much everyday! She has begun to coo and make noises. Sydney and I were talking today and Savannah chimed in with what sounded like "yeah" :)
Even in her appearances she is changing. No longer that newborn look, but a baby look now. She has gone from fitting into newborn clothes to fitting perfectly into 0-3 month clothes with some even being to short for her. Maybe she will be tall like her Daddy.


Quick look before she falls asleep again! :)

No comments: