We have gotten snow the past 3 days so far. We are in for a 2 day lull and then more snow come Sunday~now this is the winter I have been waiting for! I love taking the girls out in the snow. Sydney loves playing in the snow, and Savannah, well, she has no opinion because she is always sleeping through our time outside. Here are just a few pictures from our time outside.
Sydney thought it would be fun to pull Savannah in her sled up and down the sidewalk.


Sydney came outside with me at night to shovel. For some reason she likes to sit by the huge pine tree we have in our front yard. She was just sitting there watching the snow fall, so I got a few pics of her :)

Running up and down the streets catching snow on her tongue.

Snow angel
No comments:
Post a Comment