Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Storm

We finally had our first snow storm of the winter season! This area usually sees more snow during the winter, but for some reason it's missing us every time. Between last night and this morning, 8-10 inches of snow fell on our doorstep. It was very exciting~Sydney and I more so than Will and Savannah were excited to go outside and play in the snow and go sledding.
Daddy shoveled~thanks Will~ while Savannah and Sydney went for a ride on our street in the sled while I pulled them. This was suppose to be Savannah's awake time, but as you can see in the pictures, it didn't work out that way...just slept, as usual. One would think the cold weather and the sun shining on her face would wake her up. Will even sent her down our little hill on the sled and she didn't wake up :)
Here are some of the 105 pictures I took while outside! :) I am trying to work on my picture taking, therefore, I take soooo many. I also found an editing program on my computer today, so I just did a few little things to the pictures. ENJOY!



Savannah waiting patiently while the rest of us get ready to go outside.

Her first time going sledding!
and she's off....
Sydney wanted to join in the fun too on on our walk up and down our street.

Mommy and her girls!
snoozing away~perfect opportunity for a little photo shoot

She loves eating snow and icicles!

"Brrrrrrr~so cold!"
My beautiful girl!

There she goes, down the hill!
Sydney's turn
She was loving it!
Check out her reaction!

I love winter! :)

No comments: