Sunday, February 21, 2010

2 Months!

Today Savannah is 2 months old! I feel like it's been so long since I have been pregnant, but yet I feel like we haven't had her all that long. We love every moment with her! She is such an easy going baby! I went a little crazy taking pictures of her today, so bare with me :)

Savannah taking a tubby~it was suppose to be last night, but we got home late and off to bed she went. She LOVES her tubby~especially when I wash her hair! She could lay there for hours if I let her!
She was already sick of me taking pictures.....can u tell! :)
She is such a smiley baby!
I walked in on her napping and found her like this. Not sure how she was breathing, but she was~thankfully!

Most people would think I am crazy, but we attempted cereal today. I did the same thing with Sydney when she turned 2 months, but Sydney didn't care for it right away so we waited until she was 3 months. I didn't get a good feeling for how Savannah liked it, so we are going to try 2 more days, and if she doesn't get the hang of eating, then we will wait until she turns 3 months.
I love the BIG smile! Messy face and all! ♥



She is beginning to act like her sister making all the goofy faces!

My cutie pie!

Seriously, what's up with the tongue always out?!?!?


I took someones idea about putting your baby in a 12 month old shirt and take a picture every month to see how they grow and grow into the shirt. So, before bed we slipped her into a 12 month old shirt and took a couple pictures.



Here is a quick video of me making stupid silly noises, but it got her to "talk" back to me. She tends to always be sleeping when we do webcam with my family, and if she's awake, Sydney talks right over her, so my family back in MA doesn't always get to hear her "talk".

No comments: