3 more days to go! Sydney's already saying that she is 2 years old, so the day better come soon!
Lately we have been working very hard with her on saying her whole name. She use to just refer to herself as "Roff" (Rose) because Sydney was too difficult to say, but now she is saying her whole name~ "Hiney Roff Auerman" which stands for Sydney Rose Trauterman. I am a little worried about her speech due to the fact that she has only 7 teeth fully out, and 3 are still trying to work there way out. I think I am just being overly cautious due to the fact that I interact with speech therapists during my week at work and work with children who have difficulties with speech as well. I will keep you posted as we go to the doctors for her 2 year check up on November 7th.
No comments:
Post a Comment