Sunday, October 26, 2008

Countdown!

So the countdown begins.....5 days til Sydney Rose turns 2!

Two years ago today we went in for our last Dr. appointment before she was born. At that appointment they told me to head to the hospital due to my high blood pressure~it wasn't anything serious, they just wanted to check and make sure everything was alright.
At that same Dr. appointment Sydney's heartbeat was 154 beats per minute. I had been tracking them every Dr. appointment to see if I would be able to guess if it was a boy or girl. The higher the heartbeat stays the more likely it is a girl. Her heart rate was usually an average of 155-160~which indicated it was a girl. We never found out what she was while I was pregnant, but I had a strong feeling it was a girl and all the data indicated it was a girl too.

No comments: