Wednesday, October 29, 2008

the festivities continue...

Well, I was baking Sydney a pumpkin cake and cupcakes until.....I went to pull the cupcakes out of the oven when it pulled the cake pan out of the oven too and flipped over~cake mix all over the oven. Thankfully Sydney and I had make cupcakes the day before or we wouldn't have had birthday cake. Sydney blew out her candle and dug into her cupcake.
YUMMY!
The eyes she gives me makes me wonder the eyes she is going to give me when she is a teenager! What are we in for?
again..the eyes
Her picture at the moment she turned 2 (we have a picture of the moment she was born, the moment she turned 1 and now the moment she turned 2). This is becoming a tradition.
It's also tradition for us to read Sydney the book "The Pumpkin Gospel". This is the third year we have done it.
Now time for presents...check out the new slippers or "hippas" as Sydney calls them.
She loved opening all her presents!

No comments: