Wednesday, October 29, 2008

ZOO!

Will and I will always make sure we take time off from work to spend with our children on their birthdays so today we went to the zoo with Sydney~yes, I know, we only have one right now. We thought going to a zoo would be perfect for her because she loves animals. We went to the Franklin Park Zoo because we have never been to that one before. She had a great time~she liked the "oga oga's" better known as the gorillas.
checkin' out the zebra's
We were so close to the lion!
Sydney and I were singing "Lions, and Tigers and Bears, oh my!" on our way to see the lion. It was cute to hear her start to sing it when she heard the lion roar!
Havin' fun with Daddy!
Daddy is the snake and Sydney is the Rooster
they are looking at something..how precious, Daddy and Sydney
Sydney just wants to be like her Daddy
Sydney and Daddy getting a close look at the camel
Walking with Mommy to go see more animals
Picture perfect moment
Sydney will grow up to be tall like her Daddy someday!
Sydney and Daddy stand in the middle of the rain forest
The Father gorilla
The father and the mother gorilla
Sydney wanted nothing to do with the alligator that Daddy was sitting on!
Hold on Sydney...the cow moves fast!
She has Daddy to hold onto
Sydney tries to pet the goat
Awww...I love this picture!
She wanted to give Mommy a flower...she loves to share!

No comments: