Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Outside in the Fall!

First off, we have high speed internet, NO MORE dial-up! Therefore you will be seeing several more postings with several more pictures. If I had tried to do this current posting with dial-up it would have taken almost one full day, today it only took 10 minutes!!! I am so thrilled!!!
To catch up on what I had not posted from this past weekend...
We spent most of our time outside in this beautiful fall weekend.
Sydney and I have joined a playgroup with women and children from our surrounding towns. We have been playing at different playgrounds and Sydney has really enjoyed playing with children and just getting outside. I have enjoyed being able to interact with other moms as well.
Sydney and Daddy goofing around on our walk around the neighborhood.
Sydney broke out the rake and began raking up the leaves on the pavement...she really doesn't like things being a mess.
Sydney and Daddy began raking a pile so they could jump in!

So focused on whatever she is doing!
She's watching how Daddy rakes
Time for Sydney to jump in, well, she didn't really want to jump in due to the fact that she would get a mess, but she at least got in there and kicked the leaves around.
Daddy showed Sydney how to jump in!
There she goes!
What a cute Father/Daughter photo!
and another!
Sydney started throwing leaves on Daddy
I have always wanted a picture of Sydney surrounded by leaves, but it didn't last long, she hated lying down in the leaves!
Mommy gets in on the leaf throwing with Sydney
Sydney about to kick more leaves around
Sydney went on a walk with Mrs. C and Kimmie
Sydney got back outside the next day and wanted to do more raking
This time Mommy helps to rake
Time to take a break from raking, time to play!
That's my punkin' head

No comments: