Monday, June 8, 2009

2ND Haircut

I apologize these post are late~been busy and just didn't have energy to blog.

The past week we did a lot! Sydney and Mommy got haircuts on Wednesday. This was Sydney's second haircut. At first while I was getting my haircut she was telling me "I don't need my haircut, you can have my lollipop!" She was even willing to give up her lollipop!!! She did end up getting her haircut without a problem. She does so well sitting still, I guess she is use to me doing her hair all the time and I have her sit still for that. Thankfully her curls/wave aren't gone just because we are cutting her hair.
These pictures were taken on my phone, sorry about the quality.


getting ready....
sitting still for Debbie
you would think that hair would tickle =)
still long!
all done the cut, time to style!

No comments: