Monday, June 8, 2009

Photo fun!

Saturday we went to Sears to get some fun photos done for her 2 1/2 year pics. We didn't really ever plan on getting then done professionally, but I had a coupon for 36 pictures for $4.99. I couldn't pass that up. She woke up that morning with a little runny nose, so we didn't know how she would do, but she did well. Not to mention I bribed her with a little chocolate after she was done =) She did a great job!

sitting pretty
she really thought the woman who was trying to make her smile was a little nuts~she didn't find her funny at all! Daddy had to make her laugh =)
little one with big attitude
reading to her Dory
This one was my favorite. That is actually her Dory she brought with her. I love this because this is her, just so fun loving, and she's got those cute dimples! =)
My second favorite! Check out those eyes!

No comments: