Sunday, June 21, 2009

"I'm all done, Ma am"

Thursday for lunch~since I had a craving for BBQ Nachos~we went out to Bugaboo Creek =)
As we were paying the check Sydney had just finished eating and the lady was starting to clear my plate and Will's plate from the table. Sydney was concerned that she had forgotten her plate so she said as the waitress was too far away to hear, "Here's my plate Lady!" I didn't think it was very appropriate for the "lady" part, so in turn I told her to call her Ma am. So when the lady returned to the table Sydney told her "I'm all done, Ma am" and handed her her plate. The waitress just couldn't get over how cute it sounded so she told Sydney, "I have to get you a desert, anything you want" and proceeded to tell her what they have. Sydney ended up with an ice cream sandwich for FREE! I gotta take her more places to get more things for free =) (Hmmm....maybe when we put an offer on a house~she could come in handy)

enjoying her ice cream sunday
she doesn't really care for the cherries

No comments: