Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy...

This weekend my step sister Amanda graduated high school! Congrats Amanda!!! She graduated from Whitinsville Christian School where she had been attending since 5th grade. It was nice to enjoy and share in this moment with her!


Amanda about to receive her diploma
there she is~sorry picture is blurry~camera phone

The next day Grammy and Grampy and I took Sydney to her first drive in movie! She went to the theater to see the movie "UP" and now it was showing at the drive in. I heard such great reviews about it, I even wanted to see it. Sydney loved the movie and did great at the drive in. We did have a little mishap where my car battery died and we had to get jumped by the people next to us....woops! The weather was unpredictable too so we weren't really able to sit outside to watch the movie for long.

In awe of the big screen
Chillin' outside with Grampy eating candy.
Snuggled in the backseat in her jammies with Grammy and Grampy.

No comments: