Today we (Will, Sydney, and I) went to the baby's first real doctors appointment. The appointment was actually an hour long! We had lots of forms to fill out, tests to do, and even an ultrasound. They were unable to get the baby's hear beat on the
doppler because it's still little and they said it wasn't their best
doppler, they had lost the good one. They wanted to make sure that everything was
ok with the baby so they did an ultrasound. We were very excited for that, not only to see if the baby was thriving, but also for Sydney to be able to see the baby and put a picture with what we have been calling a baby the past couple of months.
During the ultrasound they were able to pick up the baby's heartbeat and it was registering at 164
bpm. I will be tracking the heartbeat to try to figure out the sex of the baby. At this same doctors appointment when I was pregnant with Sydney, her heartbeat was 171
bpm. The higher the heartbeat the more likely it is a girl.
I have also lost 6 pounds in the past month since I was at the doctors! That was very exciting to hear!
Sydney thought I was being brave and asked the doctor if I get a lollipop. Unfortunately, I did not get one =( But these pictures were so much better than a lollipop!
The baby and all it's body parts!!! Not missing anything!

The first sibling photo!

No comments:
Post a Comment